1. Life has been consumed by kindergarten discussions for months now. We have finally chosen a school which is a classical homeschool curriculum that she will attend a school setting for two days and be at home for three days.
2. Nico is starting to say more and more words and has turned out to be quite the boy's boy. He loves to throw balls and get into everything all of the time.
3. I spend a lot of time cleaning up messes.
4. This week I have fasted from Facebook and Instagram. Maybe that is why I actually have the time to update my blog. Hmmmmm...deep thoughts.
5. There is still so much decluttering and simplifying efforts in our home and life. I have systematically eliminated so much clutter in the form of things that may surprise you this year.
6. Here's a picture, because what is a blog without a picture.
7. I would really love to write more on this space. High five to me for doing it today. Baby steps while baby naps!
8. It's amazing to me that I can actually still write a sentence without relying on emojis.